Thursday, December 4, 2008

Musik Post...

I plan on doing a music-based blog...but..I feel like I should do a music based post here. The blog will be metal based...maybe i'll do another blog non-metal ecclectic music...

So I shall do some three different genres...

Let's start with Black Metal...Gorgoroth, and Dimmu Borgir.

Gorgoroth - Carving a Giant



Gorgoroth - Unchain My Heart



Dimmu Borgir - Black Metal (it's a cover)



Now Troll Metal...

Finntroll is a Troll Metal band that mixes Black Metal with Finnish Polka called Humpa.

Finntroll - Rivfader



Finntroll - Nedgang




Now...another Troll Metal band TrollfesT,...they are more on the folky..and drunken side..

TrollfesT - Trinkenvisen



TrollfesT - PiratKriegen




And for the final genre...we have FOLK METAL!!!! Pure Fucking FOLK METAL, Fuckers! YARHARHARHARHAR!XD

Korpiklaani - Keep on Galloping



Eluveite - Inis Mona



Moonsorrow - Sankarihauta




Hail to the Metal my brothers of the Hammer!

Abraxas

No comments: