Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More thoughts...more odd occurrences...

I was listening to Rivfader last evening in mom's office. I was hungry, tired, and kinda weak...my vital energy has been low lately...and I fell into a half-trance like sleep. I saw a really weird vision of sorts:

I was being held prisoner by some person in a red neck backyard...trapped in nothing but air...in an almost crucified position. There were large snakes on either wrist...but they didn't weigh my arms down. The one on my right one was redish-pink..and the one on the left was greenish. They both bit my arms. I was watching this from the perspective of at first myself in the vision...then from the view of the one who was holding me captive..somehow...
I watches as I phased somewhat fast, and continuously through the stages of being a child wit grey hair, a young man(25?), and a tall old man. They didn't look like me..but they were me. I tried to shake the vision off but then I saw what I really looked like 3-5 years old...then I shook it all off and got up as mom came into the room.

I had been listening to the more mystical part of the song RivFader.

Any Ideas?

Then this morning apparently I was sitting in bed and I said something to mom in a foreign language then asked about where some other phone was...indicating to a wall..or something..I don't remember anything...I hope she blogs about..then I'll re post her post about it XD...she then said, at the end, you are dreaming..and I said "okay" and fell back asleep...

I awoke not long after that...I was oddly lucid after that dream-talking experience...my body was awake...which ne'er happens during the morning XD


Now for the thoughts.

Do you think...as I do...that it is impossible to do something you don't want to?
I think it is pretty strong..I am trying to figure this specific impossibility out...as with my other theories, metaphysical equations, and the such.


I find it amazing how one thing leads to another...then you can sometimes be so thankful to something conversational that sparks several other conversational topics..then you learn something about someone that makes you hurt, sick, and so angry you want to go tear someones head off with your bare hands? I was grateful to the topic of modern primitivism/tribal body modification...for revealing something else about someone I thought I liked...BLEH! BLEH BLEH BLEHHH!!!!!

BLEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I should change topics again before I either hack something up making exclaimed noises of disgust; or I get angry, hurt, and sickened.

So...maybe I should allude to another topic?

I had an interesting experience at Best Buy the other night when I went to buy my MP3 player (<3). I learned that Best Buy recently put in a musical instrument section. I talk to this guy about what I need to do vocals in a band...he was showing me a certain mic, amp, and mic converter (that he didn't have..just told me about it)...then he said the unexpected...

"Want to come back to my place and dance naked to black metal and summon Cthulhu from the seas of darkness?"

Kidding...
What he actually said wasn't as shocking...

Something along the lines of picking your favourite chemical substance, then getting a Super Nintendo and playing the Street Fighter that is really fast graphically..or something (I am not sure...I was just saying what I remember him saying), then listen to DragonForce (an ok...just ok...metal band with amazingly fast solos..and all o'er guitar...)
Chemical substances...and drugs in general are not my thing...so we laughed and moved on.
Then he went to to help another customer (he said he wanted to keep talking..but it got late and I had to leave...thus I couldn't wait for him to finish.) but in the time I did wait..I had some fun...:
I found a keyboard that has a screen and a mouse...I scrolled with the mouse to change the instrument, and eventually had a heavy electric guitar. I ripped out this amazing solo on their for like 10 minutes strait XD! Then I went o'er to the electric drums...set it on double bass drums...and played some black metal drums...which was quite brutal...and hard to do...to keep the double bass in the constant onslaught is murder to one's legs...but worth it.

While I was playing keyboard my gum disintegrated/melted in my mouth (not sure how), and I had to swallow it...which was gross and bitter. haha...was actually quite funny afterwards ..and now even more so.

Well...with that I bow farewell...and I am hoping there will be food at the office soon XD. I am rather hungry...in both the normal human...and well...Vamp types of hunger...(energy...both kinds O.o)

Blessings,
I.:.A.:.O.:.
Abraxas


Post Scriptum:
check out this song from Korpiklaani called Karhunkaatolaulu (which translates to "Bear Hunt Song"):
It is really quite amazing ^,..,^

2 comments:

Globetrotter said...

Ah man, I read your post this morning before gym, but now I'm having a hard time remembering it. lol I don't know what to make of your dream. I actually had a really weird one last night too. I drempt (is this the past tense?) I was some secret agent of something, and just as it was getting really intense, I woke up to the radio, which I had set to 92'something by mistake (instead of 94.7) and there was some talk program on where they were interviewing this guy who used to be fairly high up in the mafia. XD Anyway, that sounds like an interesting conversation you had with the guy at Bestbuy. It's funny, I was just talking to my cousin (who also works at the Cedar Hills Bestbuy) and he was telling me about their new musical instrument section. We even went in there the other day looking for a crash cymbal for my drums... still pretty limited selection, but they'll probably get more, I hope.

The Wizard said...

Yea it's pretty awesome in there...

By the way,...it wasn't a dream really...with the snakes...