Friday, November 21, 2008

Of Twilight's Teen Vampires, Romance, Blood, Faux Fangs, and Friends...

I just got back from the midnight premiere of Twilight! It was AMAZING!..MAGICKAL!..and I could throw about an infinite amount of words out to describe how amazing this night was...:P...but eventually I would sadly run out of words and start making various noises and sound effects...I am guessing a few would be obscene...and a few would turn heads with faces that had expressions cast unto them..expressions of supreme oddness. (Or rather like they have acknowledged the oddness.)

Well, any who, I went with several friends...Shellie (who bought my ticket as a I.O.U. Birthday present, thanks again BTW), Isaac (who made some interesting commentary with me during the previews and film...and during the pre- and post- stages as well XD), Marie, Ryan, Andrew and his sister, Shellie and Marie's mom, and Ryan's mom...though some of the later are not as close as the the formers. The movie was beyond amazing...truly ^,..,^

And yes...I wore my fangs...how could I deny the chance to show of the image of Vampire...being a Vampyre myself? Shellie also wore fangs...though hers where not as notice-able...they were subtle kind, and mine are the more theatrical kind...may be the "Naturals" or maybe her's were the naturals...I know not.

All in all I had an amazing time. I felt very connected, through this popular image of a vampire, to my psychic vampyrism. I don't think it would be half bad to be more like the charismatic vampire, eh? Michelle Belanger says the Psychic Vampyre has a charisma that is very mysterious...which I agree with...maybe I try to be more like who I am inide? It has just made me think...about all that. If I try to be more like the person I am internally...then will I be happier? Or will I fall into madness? I opt for happiness..with a hint of insanity. I think that would make for an ideal eccentric alternative lifestyle, don't you? Well..I shall do that very thing...I'll work physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to unlock my innerself and step into that truth...it should be amazing.

Well my friends...It is time I got some sleep...

Blessings and Best wishes for your personal quests my friends,
And know I raise my glass: heres to finding my Bella Swan...

.:.Abraxas; Wizard, Vampyre, Poet, and seeker of truth, love, and divine happiness....:.

PS: Isaac...Cat...XDXDXD

4 comments:

WolfAngel said...

Haha, you're welcome. It was one heck of a night, wasn't it? I'm glad you had as much fun as I did. ^,.,^ Fang buddies! lol. Oh yeah, FIRST POST!

BTW: I know that cat reference was meant for Isaac, but ROFL! XD

General405 said...

The movie still sounds great, but you forgot the next book EVEN AFTER I CALLED you an hour before the play. Are you planning on seeing it again?

The Wizard said...

Peter if you want to know why...then send me an email...I will explain...but the short explanation is I don't negotiate with terrorist...figurative terrorists included.

Globetrotter said...

hahahahahaha... cat. lol Indeed Mathew. I enjoyed the movie, your company, and this post immensely. =]