Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blows now does winds of Winter....

...as I fall into madness, as I seek the unseekable, as I die...the winds of winter blow.

Poetic, no? I cannot help but be poetic whilst listening to Lacrimosa (the song I keep listening to is called My Last Goodbye...I'll post a clip at the end.)

So...what do we do? Where do we go? Who do we love? Who do we hate? Do we even need to hate? Can some of us forget how to love?

What I must know is what defines right and wrong? Or are they just words...just dust in the wind? There are such details to what is okay and what is not...and they change for each person.

Closeness between humans is tested by human law like no one's business...and it is is a good thing oft...but I cannot help but feel frustrated. Not necessarily by humanity's laws of government...but rather by the unwritten, unchallenged, one-size-fits-all, idealistic, and someone retarded rules of society. American Society. Bleh.

How far can two people be in years?

Abraxas




2 comments:

Globetrotter said...

Well, I believe there are certain universal "rights" and "wrongs" if you will. I'm a little confused by your last paragraph... I have an idea, but what exactly are you referring to there? =D

Meg said...

Crazydrummer, you say you think there are 'universal "rights" and "wrongs"' - do you mean that you think they're objective, or merely universal?

Abraxas - so challenge those rules that you feel need challenging! If you think rules are idealistic and unrealistic, prove that that's the case! Show that rules need to be tailored, customised, and then show how that can be done! Force the world to change! Use exclamation marks at the end of five sentences in a row!