Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of july...and clearing up from an old post...

I must say my Fourth of July was pretty grand. We had our own fireworks...and we made friends as well ^.^

Earlier in the day I had a breakdown...and it was pretty bad...but I got over it...and had a good time.




........

now for the clear up...
I had posted before about Megan...and then my friend Isaac left a comment. (Hope I am spelling your name right...names and me do not mix, heh) He has said somthing about her and I was like, "oh.. forgot to say.."
for the record, we broke up a few months back...but are still really really good friends...but I wanted to clear the confusion.

That's all for this Post...I'm sure i'll post more this early morning...

Blessed Be,
Abraxas

1 comment:

Globetrotter said...

Cool. And yes, you spelled it right! =D About half the time people get it right, and the other half they use 2 'S's instead of 2 'A's. lol glad you had a good 4th.