Friday, June 27, 2008

The Symphony

I went to the Symphony this eve...and I am still in musical ecstasy...I shall Post a poem about it all...soon...tomorrow mayhap...and a picture maybe? we all dressed up..so yea...Oh! and this lady in front of us kept giving us dirty looks...thus I returned it twice with a look a Panther like myself would normally reserve for prey...but this worked nicly, hehehe.

till then, and with hopes forrr another purrrrfect eve,
Abraxas the Panther Wizard of the Darklands

4 comments:

WolfAngel said...

*gasp* You went to the symphony? Cool! I've always wanted to go. I even saved up my money to go once, but my parents told me I'd be bored and that I should just save my money for something else. Haha, you're gonna have to show me the face you gave her. And the face she made after that. Can't wait to see pictures! =P

The Wizard said...

:-O...your parent's deny you the arts of the gods? how dare they?

WolfAngel said...

Well, I was too young to go by myself, and they really didn't want to go. =(

The Wizard said...

:O...how dare thye deny you nonetheless?