Monday, July 6, 2009

Behold! Before thy very eyes...Gods and Demons...Awaken ye masses...Awaken...

For Aeons and Aeons and Aeons and Aeons...the Realms of Mankind have been that of chaos. Why?
Chaos is a bad thing when left alone. So is Order.
However, when we have Chaos and Order in a perfect Balance...then we have divinity. Then we have Allness.
So if that balance really is Allness, then through about 777 paradigms we should be able to say that that balance exists.
For the Allness is Allness, thus everything and nothing contains and is contained within the Balance of Chaos and Order. Also that said Balance is contains the Allness, just as the Allness is one with it. Does this make sense? If it makes sense on a level more than drooling at the screen, then you may be on your way to Mystical Madness...

On a more personal level:

My Grandmother is dying. She has a few days to a week left...at most.
Most probably a few days is pushing it. I will not get to see her one last time, and I am trying to be at peace with that...for every one's sake.
I find it odd, as all of this makes no sense...
but even beyond that is with all the Mysticism I have studied concerning Death...all the Philosophy, Rationalization, Mystification, uncovering of Mysteries et cetera I have undertaken about Death...
It is overwhelming. And even as I type these words, I feel numb to it all. Yet it random shrill shocks of Truth, I feel the crushing understanding. I am probably trying to block it off. I won't even see her again in this life. My only solice is I will see her again, after I die...Or maybe before...
I miss her. I will miss her.

What is Life without Death? What is Death without Life?
The Circle of Life(and Death) will always turn. The River of Existence shall forever flow. It is part of the experience.
For if a man never is touched by Death, then he has not had half of the experience of existence. And if a man is never touched by life, he is but a dead man walking.

To know thyself in life, thou must know thyself in death.

Behold! The Mighty Statues of Power! The Idols of the Past...for they hold for us the lessons we need in this new Aeon of Fools.

Know Thyself,
Abraxas
I.A.O.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I don't think it's about balance or chaos - those are both very human concepts.