Monday, June 25, 2007

.:.Poetry and Satalite Dish.:.

Yesterday wrote up two more poems for my book..one hitting 4 pages (only one paragraph of space before the end of the forth page...and I have the layout planned.

Started working on the plans for my micronation...more to tell later...


I used a video from Infinite solutions to learn how to extend my WiFi signal.
Watch the video, as I did. However, I got lost with it all....then I just made the stalite dish as he said with the salad bowl, alluminum foil, tape and....my Wireless Card (wich sucks, and I have to take it back to San Diego to get it exchanged...blah!).
Then for effects I addded a flashing light module....just for fun...though.

I will edit this with pictures... or a video.


All hail the King Wizard!
.:.The Wizard.:.

No comments: