Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday:
My official first day of Unschooling, studied for DMV test, made a banana bread, went to the street faire (while at the street faire I entered a smoke shop and got a pipe..which I don't smoke because I am under the age of 18, but I use it for anxiety..In fact I am "using" it right now:D), and when I got home I found out (online) that my favourite band Nightwish, which had ejected their female opera vocalist, has released the name of the new singer...she is excellent, I am sooooooooo happy!!!!

Today:
Failed that DMV test..hahaha.:.,
went to Walmart to get fabric for a Wizard's hat and robe for the KoronaBerg Ren. Faire this Sunday(I might bring pictures back for you folks)...
I made the hat out of Brown Felt (had Mom-Help with this, and the banana bread...lol), with magickal desighns on it in blue felt. The Robe was to be green, but we mismeasured & ended up with only enought for half of it!!

Blessings,
.:.The Wizard.:.

No comments: